Oh my gosh Shanell you look so cute! I can't believe your having a baby! So how is everything going? It has been a long time since I have seen or talked to ya! Hope to talk to ya soon! Bye
Hey Shanell! You look so cute! How are you doing? I can't believe your having a baby! Thats so exciting! I hope everything is going well! Talk to you later! BTW my blog is private but if you send me your emailaddress I can add you and you can look at our blog! My email is aleshajenson@hotmail.com, my blog is rustonandaleshajenson.blogspot.com!
Mikey and I met a couple of years ago and have been together ever since. Mikey moved with me to Salt Lake while I was going to school at The Utah College of Massage therapy and then we both moved to St George for a while, where Mikey is still working building the new airport there.
We found out before thanksgiving that we are going to get to have a baby :) so we both moved home and are getting ready to start our little family here.
Yay!!! Congratulations!! I hope everything goes well for you and your baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Shanell you look so cute! I can't believe your having a baby! So how is everything going? It has been a long time since I have seen or talked to ya! Hope to talk to ya soon! Bye
ReplyDeleteHey Shanell! You look so cute! How are you doing? I can't believe your having a baby! Thats so exciting! I hope everything is going well! Talk to you later! BTW my blog is private but if you send me your emailaddress I can add you and you can look at our blog! My email is aleshajenson@hotmail.com, my blog is rustonandaleshajenson.blogspot.com!
ReplyDelete