Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Avery's Baby Shower

Last Saturday was the baby shower for little Avery ( i like to say its for her and not me cuz i feel guilty for getting presents and stuff lol) It was really fun Chelsey and my sisters and my mom and grandma threw it for me.. It was really neat. Chels had this game/race thing where ya have to hold a quarter between your legs and race to a pot and drop the quarter in the pot, then the next person on your team goes. It was pretty funny as you can tell with some of the pictures we got. I was so excited when that many of my friends and family showed up, Thankyou everyone it was one of the best days I've had since I have been pregnant. It was a really fun day. We got a ton of fun stuff and I have diapers stacked up to the ceiling in my room lol.













No comments:

Post a Comment