Monday, July 13, 2009

Avery 1 week old




She looks so so small in her Crib lol. We have to keep her awake from like six to ten and she sleeps pretty much all through the night only a few times to eat and then she crashes again... I had this comfort thing where I didn't want her away from me so she was sleeping with us the first few nights, but I finally tried having her sleep in her own bed and she did good,,, I kinda had a hard time but I'm slowly getting used to it.




I took Avery to meet the girls at work and we had to compare Nicki's baby Payton, she is three months old. She is so so cute just a little bit bigger than little Avery.













2 comments:

  1. She is SO CUTE!!! Such a beautiful little girl. :) It makes me so excited for mine baby girl to be born! Congratulations you two. She is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an absolute doll you guys! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. I'm excited to come visit you guys. Haven't seen ya in forever.

    ReplyDelete