Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 2 months baby Avery!!!

Sooo... Avery will be 2 months old tomorrow!! Everyone is right when they tell you how fast babys grow up. She has been so much fun everyday We fall in love with her even more than the day before. I can't believe how smart and active she is already. She smiles all day long and she is actually staring to get a little talkative. Every night we give her a bath and I have been putting her in the tub instead of the sink lately cuz she likes to kick alot ... if I hold under her chest and let her float on her belly kinda she loves it .. and it makes her tired so she sleeps alot better at night.




2 comments:

  1. SHE'S GORGEOUS SHANELL!! SERiOUSLY, SOO ADORABLE! i AM STiLL JEALOUS THAT YOU GET TO ALREADY PLAY WiTH HER AND i STiLL HAVE TO WAiT 3 MORE MONTHS HA! i DiDN'T REALiZE THAT SHE WAS BORN 5 MONTHS BEFORE MY DUE DATE (EXACTLY!) i AM DUE DEC 3RD! SO THAT'S EXCiTiNG! ANYWHO...SHE'S SOO CUTE AND i'M STiLL JUST SO SO EXCiTED AND HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanell! She's adorable!! You're so lucky to have a baby girl and I'm glad she's doing well!

    ReplyDelete